We build the server platform for ERP systems. We implement Active Directory Domain Services and Active Directory Certificate Services.
Security and stability of the recommended solutions
Building the server infrastructure comes down to creating an appropriate platform for the implementation of the most important services supporting the work of the organization. Exanet from Poznań provides services related to the preparation of professional server infrastructure for companies and institutions.
In our work, thanks to many years of experience, when recommending solutions for clients, we are guided by the safety and stability of selected solutions, we use proven tools created by the best hardware and software manufacturers.
Exanet is a partner of
We individually select solutions tailored to the company’s needs
Exanet prepares recommendations for the best solutions on the market tailored to the requirements of a given company on the basis of an audit that defines the needs.
We advise our clients what tools should be used and what are the possibilities of individual adjustments. We guide the organization through the process of implementation and adaptation of selected solutions, supporting the continuous improvement and modification of the existing IT system.
We build server infrastructure
- Active Directory,
- file server,
- print server,
- ERP servers,
- backup copy servers
- database servers,
- DNS server, DHCP.
Every business needs secure and efficient server solutions tailored to its needs. Exanet has prepared professional server infrastructures for many companies from all over Europe.
We prepare a server platform for ERP
We individually select and configure a physical server or a virtual machine for the ERP system (depending on the ERP system chosen by the company, eg Comarch, Symfonia). We select and configure the server for the database (MS SQL; Oracle; FireBird) and for the ERP system client (if it is not installed at the workstation).
We select and configure services in the Data Center, if the client prefers a solution using cloud services in the context of a server platform for ERP.
We configure the server platform for ERP
- At the beginning, we collect information about the ERP system and what the principle of operation is (whether the system works based on the client-server model or as a standalone application).
- We select server resources (disk and memory) to the size of the database and the number of users (we take into account the established, possible changes in parameters over time).
- We configure resources for the database and its backup copy.
- We configure a maintenance plan consisting in periodic re-indexing and database backup.
- We enable integration with Active Directory (we prepare access groups and service runners accounts) for the ERP system.
- We design a test and production environment.
- We prepare access for ERP system developers (limited authorizations sufficient for the execution of works).
- We prepare RDS servers for end users (depending on the needs, in case of absence of ERP installation on workstations).
We implement Active Directory Domain Services
- AD DS enables central management of resources such as: company computers, users, printers, servers, network resources.
- Active Directory allows you to manage resources not only within the LAN, but also in company branches located in other locations.
- AD enables management of permissions to network resources, RDS servers, setting local administrators on computers connected to the domain and other applications using AD integration.
- Thanks to Active Directory, we can integrate services and applications such as: ERP systems, VPN, Intranet, e-mail. One account is used for logging in (domain account).
- AD allows for full scalability – from an organization with several computers and one server, to an organization with thousands of computers and hundreds of servers.
- AD enables the use of group policies that allow you to configure the same settings on selected company computers (significant time savings for the IT system administrator).
- During implementations, we strive to recreate the company’s structure in the Active Directory structure.
Active Directory Certificate Services
- After the phase of design and proper preparation of Active Directory Domain Services, we implement PKI (Public Key Infrastructure – a set of users, policies, computer systems) based on Active Directory Certificate Services.
- AD CS allows you to configure and deploy certificates for users / computers and servers within an organization.
- Having our own certification authority (Cerification Authority), we can independently issue and withdraw certificates.
- Thanks to CA, we can configure access to wireless and wired networks based on a computer or user certificate (without the need to use a password).
- Thanks to AD CS, we can issue self-signed certificates, for example for internal websites (Intranet, CMS, etc.).