Cisco Meraki for companies
We sell Cisco Meraki devices and licenses. We configure and implement Meraki solutions for companies.
Cisco Meraki solutions for companies
Cisco Meraki is associated primarily with proven solutions in the field of Wi-Fi network access points managed from the cloud dedicated for demanding customers.
Currently, the Meraki offer includes an integrated and complete line of products with rich and constantly expanded functionality, co-creating a consistent and secure network environment. As a Cisco Select Certified Partner, Exanet offers Cisco Meraki products, solutions and licenses for businesses.
- Cloud-managed Wi-Fi access points (Access Points, MR series) for indoor and outdoor use. The devices have built-in solutions to save energy and enhance security.
- Cloud-managed network devices for routing (Routers, MX series).
- Cloud-managed network devices for switching (network switches, MS series). Switches working in the L2 and L3 layers are offered with the possibility of working in the stack mode.
- Devices ensuring network security and remote access (MX series).
- Enterprise-class systems for managing mobile devices and stationary devices (desktop) – EMM (Enterprise Mobile Management).
- Cloud-managed, secure IP cameras for video surveillance (MV series), easy to install and configure, no DVR required and no network load.
- GSM Wireless WAN Gateways (MG Series) – can be paired with any Meraki router to provide failover or basic Internet connectivity for your business.
Scalability and ease of implementation of Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki allows you to manage your computer network using the cloud. Scalable and easy-to-deploy Meraki-based computer networks can be managed from anywhere thanks to the Meraki Dashboard and Meraki Mobile App.
The intuitive and user-friendly GUI-based control panel in Cisco Meraki facilitates computer network management in the company’s branches, while ensuring a very high level of security.
Integration with Cisco Umbrella
Cisco Meraki devices and solutions integrate easily with Cisco Umbrella, a service dedicated to the security of devices, remote users and company branches inluded in the computer network.
Cisco Umbrella is a popular solution used by over 20,000 companies around the world that protect users against cyber attacks and threats (phishing, malware, ransomware, botnet, trojan) by blocking malicious websites, IP addresses, and cloud applications. Cisco Umbrella facilitates the implementation of IT security policies in organizations with many remote locations.
The guiding principle of Cisco Meraki is ease of management with the highest level of security
Cloud-based computer network management
- Meraki Dashboard enterprise-class cloud computing management solution. The network administrator is able to manage a large number of network devices in a safe and efficient manner.
- Automatic device firmware updates – the ability to set fixed, preferred hours for the implementation of automatic security updates. Saving the system administrator’s time and adapting the service of devices to the rhythm of the organization’s functioning. The update takes place at the selected moment without the need to log in to each device.
- Easy replication of existing configuration – in case of preparing a computer network for subsequent departments of your company, it is possible to implement the already used configuration for the new network. Cloning the configuration of selected devices is also available. The network is scalable to any size.
- Secure Site-to-Site VPN – the ability to create secure IPsec tunnels between company branches without the need for advanced IPsec configuration by the company’s IT specialist.
- Application layer network traffic monitoring – Meraki appliances can filter network traffic in layer 7 of the OSI model. The administrator has access to transparent reports that can be used as valuable material for the preparation of security policies taking into account specific domains and data transfer speed limits.
- Virtual Stacking – Meraki switches support virtual stacking, which allows you to manage ports as if they were on a single switch. Everything to make your work easier and save time.
- WAN traffic optimization – it is possible to define the speed of connections between networks depending on the link efficiency, to define preferred paths and QoS for individual traffic classes.
- Automatic network mapping – the topology of corporate computer networks is built and updated on an ongoing basis in Meraki Dashboard.
Mobile device management
Cisco Meraki enables efficient management of mobile and desktop devices for large companies (MDM). Systems Manager allows you to easily control installed applications on company phones or desktops, facilitates the implementation of device configuration changes, adding security certificates, deleting data from stolen phones, etc.
Scalability, reliability and security
The scalability of Cisco Meraki solutions allows you to add devices and new computer networks in minutes. Cloud network management does not have an imposed limit on the number of devices.
Computer networks based on Cisco Meraki do not lose their functions, even if the connection to the cloud is disrupted.
It is worth emphasizing that security in Cisco Meraki solutions is a priority. No user traffic passes through the cloud, which is for management purposes only.
We invite you to cooperate with Exanet
- As a Cisco partner, we offer all Meraki devices and licenses.
- We offer support in the selection of Cisco Meraki solutions for the company. We prepare recommendations based on the individual needs of the organization.
- We implement and configure Cisco Meraki solutions for companies in Poland and Europe. We have knowledge supported by extensive experience.
- It is possible to establish permanent cooperation in the field of managing Meraki solutions for the company. Our team includes experienced engineers specializing in computer network administration. Exanet engineers are Cisco certified.
- We offer comprehensive service. We develop solutions, select equipment and licenses, configure and test the network for the client.
- We also design and prepare the cabling for Cisco Meraki network solutions.
Please contact us
We will be happy to answer your questions and present individually prepared Cisco Meraki solutions for your company.
tel. 697 118 921, 61 851 2765; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact form