Computer network devices configuration
We offer configuration services for routers, switches, firewalls, and WiFi controllers used in the company’s network infrastructure.
We configure network devices
Numerous implementations in the field of network solutions for companies from all over Europe allowed for the separation of a network department in the structure of Exanet, in which engineers deal with the provision of services in the field of configuration of managed network devices for companies and institutions.
We configure all network devices
We configure network devices of all well-known manufacturers of solutions for professional applications, with particular emphasis on Cisco. We provide configuration services for devices such as: router, L2 and L3 switch, NGFW, firewall, WiFi controller, cloud controller (Meraki).
We approach each assignment individually, offering comprehensive service (we advise, deliver equipment, configure, test, implement). We also provide work related to the construction of network cabling. There is a possibility of permanent cooperation related to network infrastructure management.
We are a Cisco partner
The confirmation of the qualifications of the engineers forming the Exanet team is the partnership status we obtained from the largest provider of network solutions in the world, Cisco. Exanet has been a certified Cisco partner for many years, which is a guarantee of the highest quality for customers using our solutions and delivered equipment.
Our engineers are CCNA certified and follow the best practice defined by Cisco. We are proud of the distinction of partnership with Cisco.
We specialize in Cisco routers
We provide configuration services for a network device working in the third layer of the OSI model, used to connect various computer networks and acting as a communication node. We specialize in Cisco routers. We also configure equipment from other well-known manufacturers (Fortinet).
Router configuration increases network security
- Configuration of L3 and L4 security policies (addresses and protocols).
- Configuration of Internet access with masquerade (IP Masquarade).
- Configuration of VPN services.
- Configuration of VPN tunnels.
Next-generation firewall configuration
NGFW in IT infrastructure
Next-generation firewall (NGFW) is an advanced solution to increase network security in IT infrastructure. We specialize in Cisco next-generation firewalls, which we recommend to our clients due to advanced protection against malware and effective intrusion prevention. In fact, the implementation of a firewall is the foundation of IT system security.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services
Most often, we implement Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services with IPS, AMP, URL licenses. The IPS license provides protection against threats along with contextual monitoring of user behavior, applications using the network and infrastructure elements. AMP is designed to provide advanced protection against malicious software (malware). The URL module allows you to filter over 280 million domains, taking into account the degree of risk and according to 82 available categories.
Optimal configuration of network devices in the IT infrastructure increases security, stability and network performance
We configure network switches – devices connecting computer network segments in the network infrastructure.
- VLAN configuration (virtual local area networks).
- Security configuration on ports (per MAC, Sticky MAC).
- Configure 802.1X (IEEE standard for access control for wired and wireless networks).
- Stack configuration (redundancy at L2 level).
- SNMP configuration (device operation monitoring).
Cisco wireless solutions that Exanet implements offer network monitoring functions as well as locating and minimizing security threats. Support for Wi-Fi 6 and new technologies allows for even faster operation and less interference.
We select access point devices for indoor use as well as outdoor use and in industrial environments. In our projects, we most often use devices with a physical controller and Cisco Mobility Express.
Cisco Mobility Express
- Quick setup (multiple access points simultaneously).
- Built-in guest access.
- Scale up to 100 access points.
- Integration with various models of access points.
- Using 802.11ac Wave 2.
- Excellent radio frequency level for high density environments.
- Built with the IoT in mind.
- Roaming – automatic switching between APs.
- Above-average reliability and safety.
- Business continuity – no interruptions even during updates.
Exanet offers WiFi controller configuration services
As part of the WiFi solutions for the office and industry that we provide to our clients, we configure: SSID, signal propagation power, security (lobby ambassador), 802.1x (use of computer credentials in Active Directory with automatic network login), FlexConnect (one controller for management WAN access points).
Cisco Meraki – Cloud Managed Access Point Configuration
Cisco Meraki access points are made of the highest quality components. They guarantee faster work, trouble-free service of a large number of hosts, greater range and lower failure rate than standard solutions.
Cisco Meraki is an enterprise-class solution for customers requiring efficiency, speed of implementation combined with the possibility of cloud management, easy administration and very good coverage.
Additional benefits include analytical tools that provide insight into users, devices and applications used in the network, along with the possibility of optimizing access policies.
- Built-in technologies that increase capacity without loss of range (OFDMA, MIMO).
- Transmission speed over a single Ethernet cable up to 5 Gbps.
- Dedicated to high-density environments.
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- Continuous network scanning and threat protection.
- Use of radio frequency used in the environment and adaptation.
- Automatic configuration of frequency settings for maximum efficiency.