Cisco solutions for businesses
We configure, implement and deliver Cisco devices and services for medium and large enterprises.
Cisco Select Certified Partner
Exanet from Poznań has the status of a Cisco partner with a Select level certificate. Cisco is a leading producer of network hardware, software and solutions for computer networks in the sector of medium and large enterprises in the world.
The partnership with Cisco is a confirmation of Exanet’s competences, which we have been developing for over 15 years, by implementing projects related to the design, construction and configuration of IT networks for many organizations in Poland and Europe. We specialize in the following Cisco product areas: Routers and Switches, Firepower NGPS, AMP, Umbrella, ISE, Wi-Fi 6.
Exanet supplies and configures Cisco devices and solutions
- Router (e.g. ISR 4000 Series).
- Firewall (np. FirePOWER 1010, 5506, 5508).
- Switch L3 (layer 3 network switch, e.g. 3650 Series, 3850 Series).
- Switch L2 (Layer 2 network switch, e.g. 2960L, 9200 Series, Catalyst 1000 Series).
- Access point (wireless network AP, e.g. 1800 Series, 2800 Series, Wi-Fi 6 Catalyst 9100).
- Wi-Fi Network Controller (WLC), e.g. 3504 Mobility Express.
- Meraki (cloud solutions, switch, router, access point).
Exanet engineers implementing network solutions have very high competences confirmed by Cisco certificates
Cloud-managed computer network
Cisco Meraki for Business
Cisco Meraki is a new concept of a computer network managed centrally from the cloud. It is a perfect solution for companies and institutions with a large network of local branches, dispersed locations, shops or home office employees.
The idea of the solution is based on network devices (access points, switches, UTMs) that are directly managed from the cloud, using a web browser launched in any location in the world. Cisco Meraki solutions have many advantages.
Advantages of Cisco Meraki
- Fast implementation – all you need to do is connect the device to the Internet, and it will automatically connect to the cloud (based on the serial number and purchased license) and will be manageable.
- Simple and intuitive management – all administrative functions have been simplified as much as possible in such a way that a single network administrator will be able to manage a very large number of network devices in an efficient and secure manner.
- Automatic updates – because all devices are visible from one panel, it is possible to centrally update devices at any time, without the need to log into each individual device.
- Scalability of the network to any size.
- Implemented mechanisms for managing mobile devices (MDM).
Integrated WLAN systems
Exanet has extensive experience in the implementation of integrated WLAN systems built with the use of wireless network controllers, enabling the management of all services in one place and simplifying administration.
WLAN controllers can support many different types of access points, thanks to which we can operate both an office network and an industrial network from one controller. The use of Cisco controllers additionally enables the management of access points located in remote locations.
Wi-Fi 6 for the business
Higher WLAN performance
IEEE 802.11ax offers all the advantages of previous solutions (e.g. 802.11ac) achieving higher performance, flexibility and scalability. Wi-Fi 6 enables access points to support more devices in high-density environments and provides higher performance for typical WLANs.
The new solution uses a number of new technologies. Quadrature Amplitude Modulation allows you to increase the speed by 35%. Orthogonal Frequency Division Miltiple Access (OFDMA) enables you to reduce latency. Better planning and longer battery life of client devices is possible thanks to Target Wake Time (TWT).
Wi-Fi 6 is dedicated to office environments in companies where the network is mainly based on wireless solutions. It will also work perfectly in environments with a high concentration of client devices or high needs in terms of speed of operation and data transfer (educational facilities, public utilities, shopping centers, conference centers, etc.).
Wi-Fi 6 fits perfectly with the needs generated by the growing number of IoT (Internet of Things) devices. Cisco Wi-Fi 6 access points also support 2.4GHz frequency, which is a prerequisite for using many Internet of Things devices without Wi-Fi modules working at 5.0GHz.
Devices prepared in the Wi-Fi 6 standard work seamlessly with existing products in the 802.11ac Wave 1 and Wave 2 standard and in the standard of older technologies. Access points Cisco Catalyst 9100 support 802.11a / g / n and 802.11ac.
Wi-Fi 6 is a new quality of wireless networks
- Wi-Fi 6 provides the comfort of a constantly and consistently efficient wireless network for users.
- The new 802.11ax standard allows more data to be transferred to more devices compared to older technologies.
- Wi-Fi 6 achieves up to four times the bandwidth of 802.11ac.
- The new solution increases the efficiency of operation of mobile devices (smartphones, tablets) on batteries.
- Wi-Fi 6 is an ideal solution for IoT devices thanks to its better coverage and support for 2.4GHz.
Cisco Umbrella – security through the cloud
Cloud-based computer network security solution
Cisco Umbrella blocks malicious websites, IP addresses, and cloud applications before a connection is established. Chances of negative events such as phishing, malware, ransomware, botnet, trojan, etc. are eliminated. Umbrella protection in the DNS layer is an excellent first line of protection when using the Internet.
Umbrella provides feedback to get a picture of network security in the company, protects users by stopping threats detected on ports or protocols (even direct IP connections) before they can reach the corporate network or client devices.
Launching the Cisco Umbrella service in the company’s IT infrastructure is easy and fast. Additionally, it is possible to create security policies for the entire organization and integration with the company’s Active Directory.
Security features in the Umbrella cloud solution
- Security of the DNS layer – a step-by-step improvement in IT security in relation to: company branches, employees working remotely.
- Secure network gateway – monitoring and history of network traffic to protect against malware.
- Cloud-based firewall – logging activity and blocking unwanted traffic.
- Cloud services access security broker – detection and reporting of activities involving the use of unauthorized cloud applications by users in the company.
- Interactive Threat Assessment – Live picture on unsafe domains, malicious IPs and URLs.
- Integration with SD-WAN – accelerating the implementation and increasing the protection of corporate computer networks against threats existing on the Internet.
Proven solutions, scalability, warranty
All the systems we install based on Cisco devices are highly scalable and ready for quick expansion with new network segments or new services, such as the location of employees / devices in facilities covered by a WLAN network.
The solutions we propose are fully tested and may be covered by additional warranty packages enabling the replacement of damaged devices even within two hours of reporting the defect. In addition, the device manufacturer’s service center is available around the clock and can react almost anywhere in the world.
Please contact us
We are happy to answer your questions regarding the implementation of Cisco solutions for companies and present individually prepared solutions.
tel. 697 118 921, 61 851 2765; e-mail: email@example.comContact form