Exchange Online migration offer
We ask you to prepare some information that will speed up the preparation of an individual email migration offer to Exchange Online for your company.
Individual migration offer to Exchange Online
Our offer is tailored to the company’s needs
In terms of migration to Exchange Online, we offer comprehensive services, advise and select Microsoft 365 (Office 365) plans to meet your company’s needs.
In order to present an individual email migration offer to the Exchange Online service, please prepare selected information regarding the currently used IT infrastructure in the company, the currently used e-mail solution and the number of mailboxes. Thanks to the collected information, we will be able to determine the amount of time necessary to implement configuration activities and to migrate mailboxes.
Our goal is to prepare an offer tailored to the company’s needs, while maintaining the highest possible level of security and efficiency of the target solution, which in the case of large organizations requires taking certain aspects of IT infrastructure into account.
Information on IT infrastructure
- Does the company already have a Microsoft tenant? Does the company currently use Microsoft 365 cloud services?
- Is Active Directory used in the server infrastructure? How many AD controllers are there in the company’s IT infrastructure? What operating system is used on the machine with AD controller?
- What internet connection does the company have (bandwidth, type)?
- Do users work from the company’s headquarters or from other locations? Do users in other locations have high-speed internet access?
- What operating system is installed on users’ computers?
- What email application is used by users? If users use Outlook, what version of this application do they use?
Information on existing e-mail accounts
- What email solution is the company using at the moment? Where is the service hosted? If the e-mail service is hosted on its own infrastructure – what exactly is the solution?
- What is the number of user email boxes, what is the approximate amount of data (GB)?
- What protocols (IMAP, POP) are used for user email boxes?
- What is the number of shared mailboxes and approximate amount of data (GB)?
- What protocols (IMAP, POP) are used for shared mailboxes?
- Are there local archives on e-mail accounts?
- Do e-mail users use calendars, tasks, rules (filters), auto-suggestions?
- Does the company use distribution lists in the e-mail service?
Additional requirements for the implementation of Exchange Online and security
- What is the assumed schedule for the implementation of Exchange Online?
- Is your company interested in implementing MFA (multi-factor authentication) for Microsoft cloud users?
- Is the company interested in implementing advanced security mechanisms, such as: SSPS (Self Service Password Reset), Identity Protection?
- Is the company interested in using Azure AD to authorize users for other services, e.g. VPN access, CMS access?
Get a quote for migrating to Exchange Online today
Please contact Exanet using the form below. We are happy to answer your questions and present an individually prepared offer.
If you have additional questions, please contact our sales department: phone: 697 118 921, 61 851 2765; e-mail email@example.com