Implementation of Microsoft 365
We offer a comprehensive implementation of Microsoft 365 for companies. We integrate Azure AD with on-premises Active Directory. We configure Hybrid Identity. We migrate e-mail to Exchange Online.Contact form
Microsoft 365 cloud applications and services
Monthly or annual subscriptions
We select Microsoft 365 plans for companies and provide licenses tailored to the individual needs of the organization. Secure and class-leading solutions on the Microsoft 365 cloud platform (Office 365) are available as monthly and annual subscriptions.
The available M365 plans vary in terms of service and application content. Medium-sized companies most frequently choose the following Microsoft 365 plans: Microsoft 365 Business Basic, Microsoft 365 Business Standard, Microsoft 365 Business Premium. Large organizations (over 300 users) most often choose: Office 365 E1, Microsoft 365 E3 and Microsoft 365 E5.
Microsoft 365 apps and services for business
The Microsoft 365 platform allows you to easily get an efficient work environment for your company (premium Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access), including tools for remote work and collaboration (Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage in OneDrive and SharePoint, Exchange Online email service).
Selected plans also include Advanced Threat Protection (Azure Information Protection) and Device Management (Intune).
Organizing remote work
The M365 cloud platform gives you an integrated solution that includes Teams, OneDrive storage, and Office apps at a cost based on your company’s plan.
Employees can take advantage of productivity solutions and stay connected with their team and customers, whether they are on-site or remotely.
Teams (included in selected plans) allows you to organize online meetings, voice and video calls, chat, file sharing and real-time collaboration with selected users or teams.
Built-in security features
The services offered within the Microsoft 365 (Office 365) plans are covered by a 99.9% trouble-free operation guarantee and manufacturer’s support in the form of 24/7 technical support over the phone and the Internet.
The Microsoft 365 cloud platform has built-in security features that protect your organization from viruses, malware, phishing, ransomware, spam and other threats. Data stored in the cloud is protected against cybercriminals, unauthorized access or accidental deletion.
IT administrators in companies can implement their own security policies. The native support of M365 services for MFA (multi factor authentication) and blocking legacy authentication protocols in Azure AD are valuable. For companies requiring very advanced security tools, Azure Sentinel (SIEM) and Microsoft Defender (XDR) are available.
Data synchronization across devices
Microsoft 365 plans are licensed on a per user model. Due to the fact that the license is assigned to the user, it is possible to install the application and use the services on an unlimited number of devices, while the given user can be logged in at the same time on 5 computers, 5 tablets and 5 smartphones (i.e. up to 15 devices in total).
When using M365 cloud services, the changes are constantly updated on the synchronized user devices. Users can also work on the same document simultaneously with real-time co-authoring.
We integrate the Microsoft 365 cloud environment with the company’s local IT infrastructure. We carry out a complete email migration to Exchange Online.
Exchange Online for Business
Email service for professionals
Exchange Online is a secure and efficient email service hosted in the Microsoft cloud. Exchange Online can be obtained as a standalone plan (Plan 1 or Plan 2 licenses) or as part of selected Microsoft 365 Business plans.
Thanks to the integration with Outlook, users can use advanced e-mail functions also in offline mode. Mail, calendar and contacts can be shared with users anywhere, on any device and using all popular browsers.
Security across devices
The company’s IT administrator can implement mobile device policies, e.g. list of approved devices in the organization, enforce a PIN-based lock, remove sensitive data from lost smartphones.
EOP (Exchange Online Protection), as an integral part of Exchange Online, provides multi-layered protection for the service against spam, malware and other threats. It is possible for the IT administrator to implement their own anti-malware policies for specific users, groups or domains.
The anti-spoofing technology of EOP protects users from messages in which an unauthorized person is impersonating the sender.
Data in the cloud is safe thanks to redundant servers located in the European Union and excellent disaster recovery functions. Exchange Online is monitored for security around the clock by a team of experts.
Work ergonomics for users in the company
Exchange Online e-mail service is available to users simultaneously on multiple devices thanks to synchronization. The maximum size of the sent message is 150 MB, and the mailbox capacity is 50 GB or 100 GB (Plan 1 or Plan 2).
Advanced calendar functions allow you to share free appointments and plan meetings, use reminders, and respond to invitations. It is worth paying attention to the full integration of the EO calendar with Teams.
Other functionalities in the field of cooperation are also available for users, e.g. groups, global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, delegation functions.
Implementation of Microsoft 365 in the company
Support of a certified Microsoft partner
The implementation of Microsoft 365 cloud platform services is best when carried out with an experienced Microsoft partner who, thanks to certification in the area of cloud solutions for companies, will be able to properly select services, provide licenses, make configuration, carry out an individual process of transition to the Microsoft cloud for selected services, train users and support the company in maintaining solutions in the long term.
Companies most often need support in the field of email migration to Exchange Online, Teams implementation for remote work and preparation of file sharing solutions based on OneDrive and SharePoint.
Benefits of migrating to Microsoft 365
- Possibility to choose the right plan of services and applications tailored to the needs and budget of the company. The scalability of the M365 solution allows you to increase the number of subscriptions at any time. Subscriptions to selected plans can be billed monthly or annually.
- The level of security of Microsoft cloud solutions sets market standards in the field of data protection. State-of-the-art technologies protect your organization’s data. As part of the subscription, the user in the company always has access to the latest version of Office.
- The management of Microsoft 365 services used in the company takes place from one central point. The cloud environment (Azure Active Directory) can be integrated with the on-premise Active Directory infrastructure to optimize management and increase user experience.
- The operation of Office 365 services and applications in the cloud facilitates communication and enables teamwork for employees working in different locations or remotely. The popular Teams service perfectly complements the company’s communication needs, while ensuring complete security.
- Support for multi-factor authorization (MFA), compliant with the Office 365 Tier C standard, strengthens the company’s security and protects against unauthorized access to user accounts.
Stages of preparing the Microsoft 365 environment
- Determining the company’s needs for Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Preparation of an implementation plan taking into account the current state of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Choosing the right Microsoft 365 (Office 365) plan.
- Creating and configuring a Microsoft tenant (including adding and verifying a public domain in Azure AD).
- Azure AD integration with local Active Directory for companies with on-premise server infrastructure. Preparation of advanced mechanisms for user management, depending on the implemented Microsoft 365 services.
- Configuration and preparation of selected Microsoft 365 services.
- Provision of Microsoft 365 licenses, allocation of licenses to users.
- Configuration of advanced security mechanisms in selected services and in Azure Active Directory.
- Tests, preparation and delivery of implementation documentation.
- Post-implementation support and consultation services regarding the maintenance of the Microsoft 365 environment for the company.
Microsoft Teams for Business
Teams is a modern and advanced service for team management in the company and for communication in the form of videoconferences, teleconferences, chats with individual users or teams. Thanks to full integration with the Microsoft 365 environment, Teams perfectly complements the package of services and applications used in a modern company.
Teams lets you easily and securely share or search for files with SharePoint. The user has all the necessary information in one place, such as: contacts, calendar, shared data, activity overview, call history and other elements related to M365 services.
Hybrid Identity implementation
In larger companies with their own server infrastructure, we implement Hybrid Identity, which allows the use of existing Active Directory (AD) accounts in the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) credential model, i.e. Microsoft 365 cloud services.
Thanks to this, we not only make it much easier for employees in the company who can use one set of credentials to authorize an account in the cloud (Single Sign-On), but also optimize the IT administrator’s time necessary to manage users.
Cloud-only Identity configuration
For organizations that for various reasons do not have or no longer want to maintain their own server infrastructure, we implement the credentials model for Microsoft cloud services based on Azure Active Directory. Of course, users get the full opportunity to use Microsoft 365 services and applications from the company’s premises or working remotely.
Exchange Online mail implementation
Comprehensive mail migration to Exchange Online for your company
The process of e-mail migration to Exchange Online is carried out in such a way as not to interfere with the daily work of users in the company. Most often, after the preparation of the Microsoft 365 cloud environment, the migration of mailboxes with additional data (e.g. calendars, contacts, rules, auto-suggestions) to Exchange Online is carried out smoothly.
In order to ensure the highest level of comfort, we provide users with the possibility to continue working with the e-mail service in the new environment without having to change their password or e-mail address. We prepare access to shared mailboxes and the archive. Email groups are defined.
Exchange Online migration plan for a large company
In companies with a local server infrastructure (Active Directory), it is recommended to implement a mechanism for managing users using Exchange Online.
The implementation of Hybrid Identity allows you to increase the security of your company, increase the comfort of employees and optimize the time spent on managing the e-mail service by the IT administrator.
In the case of a large company, the configuration of the solution involves more stages and requires preparation of specific resources.
- Checking the configuration of Active Directory controllers against the Microsoft guidelines.
- Creation and configuration of Microsoft tenant.
- Preparing a virtual machine with Windows Server.
- Preparation of Exchange Server in the company’s local server infrastructure.
- Hybrid Exchange Deployment – Hybrid Configuration Wizard.
- Configuring Exchange Online to coexist with your legacy email service.
- Mailbox migration.
- Removal of coexistence.
Exchange Online backup
Company’s data is very well protected In Exchange Online. For organizations requiring Exchange Online data backups, we will prepare a backup plan tailored to the defined security policy.
Exanet supports the implementation of Microsoft 365
- We have been a Microsoft partner for many years. We provide the highest quality of services related to the implementation of Microsoft 365 solutions for companies. We provide access to Microsoft certified engineers.
- We have extensive experience in implementing Microsoft 365 (Office 365) for companies. We offer comprehensive services at the stage of preparation, implementation and post-implementation support.
- We provide all licenses for Microsoft cloud services and support companies in the field of license management.
- We individually select Microsoft 365 plans to meet the company’s needs and plan the implementation taking into account security guidelines.
- We prepare security policies.
- We integrate Azure AD with on-premises Active Directory. We carry out implementations in accordance with Microsoft recommendations.
- For large organizations, we carry out a hybrid implementation of Exchange Online (Exchange Hybrid), which allows you to manage Exchange Online users in the company.
- We implement advanced security mechanisms for Microsoft 365 services. We consult and recommend solutions.
- We offer the possibility of permanent cooperation and support in the field of Microsoft 365 services management and license renewal.