Monitoring of servers and services
We implement solutions supporting the management of servers and services in the company. We accelerate the prevention of failures. We prevent the emergence of standard problems.
Monitoring of servers and services in the IT infrastructure
Monitoring of servers and services is a common solution in a professionally managed IT infrastructure in a company. It allows you to eliminate the possibility of standard problems and significantly accelerates the prevention of failures.
Exanet from Poznań offers preparation and implementation of server and service monitoring, as well as constant handling of notifications and alerts. We can monitor many elements of the server infrastructure in the enterprise.
- Physical server.
- Storage systems with controllers for SAN protocols.
- Network attached storage (NAS).
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS).
- CCTV system recorder.
- Virtual server.
- VOIP switchboard.
- Industrial devices using computer network.
- RCP gateway.
- Other devices working in the company’s IT system.
Monitoring of servers and services supports the management of IT infrastructure
- We react in advance to standard server or service problems that can be identified from the monitoring information.
- We shorten the response time to server and service failures.
- We minimize the chances of experiencing time with no access to servers or services in the organization’s infrastructure.
- We make it possible to reduce the amout of time spent on IT services for the company.
- We enable the implementation of remote service. The administrator, regardless of his location, can see exactly what is the cause of the notification or alert.
- By analyzing the monitoring data, we make optimal decisions regarding the directions of development of the server infrastructure.
- We increase the efficiency of the IT system in the long term.
Monitoring of servers and services allows you to react in advance to standard problems and significantly speed up the response to a failure
Exanet implements server and service monitoring
- We increase the security of servers and services, we immediately catch any undesirable situations.
- 24/7 notifications allow the IT department to react also outside business hours.
- The monitoring software does not burden the customer’s hardware resources and does not require any license costs.
- We integrate the monitoring of servers and services computer network monitoring to obtain a complete picture of the state of the IT infrastructure.
- We offer quick implementation of an individually developed solution in the client’s IT system.
- There is a possibility of permanent cooperation in the field of server and service monitoring and IT support as part of responding to security notifications and alerts.
Setting the directions of IT development in the company thanks to monitoring
Monitoring of servers and services provides a valuable collection of information on the health of the company’s IT infrastructure during past periods. An extensive reporting system, available analyzes and graphs allow the IT administrator to formulate conclusions regarding the necessary directions of development of the server infrastructure.
Urgent needs and areas requiring investment in the medium and long term are identified. An additional benefit related to the implementation of the IT infrastructure monitoring system is the accurate inventory of IT resources.
Monitoring of servers and services
Inventory of servers and services
Reporting on servers and services
Please contact us
We will answer your questions and present individually prepared solutions for monitoring servers and services.
tel. 697 118 921, 61 851 2765; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgContact form