Server infrastructure management
We offer comprehensive server infrastructure maintenance services for companies.
Server infrastructure management for companies
Exanet provides services related to the management of server infrastructure for companies and institutions from Poland and Europe. The cooperation includes taking responsibility for the implementation of tasks defined by the client related to the maintenance of servers and services.
Most often, we are responsible for comprehensive maintenance of the server infrastructure in the company. Exanet engineers, acting as experts in server management for large companies, support and relieve IT departments, enabling IT specialists to focus on other tasks.
Exanet’s offer for server infrastructure management
- Handling service and warranty requests (contact with server equipment manufacturers).
- Consulting, selection and preparation of server devices for the client’s IT infrastructure.
- Configuration changes, expansion, reconstruction of devices related to the server infrastructure.
- Taking care of the security of the server infrastructure in terms of threats (internal and external).
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation of the server infrastructure.
- Optimizing the current configuration.
- Continuous monitoring of server devices and services aimed at minimizing the chances of a decrease in service performance or temporary unavailability.
- Immediate response to failure.
The catalog of server infrastructure management services offered by Exanet is very wide, we adapt to the needs of our clients
We invite you to cooperate with Exanet
- For many years, we have been managing server infrastructure in medium and large companies in Poland and Europe, ensuring efficiency and security.
- We have extensive experience in building server infrastructure and implementing server solutions for business. We adapt solutions to individual customer requirements.
- We manage physical servers and cloud services.
- We implement scalable high availability mechanisms: server clusters, storage systems with controllers for SAN protocols (NetApp), virtualization (Hyper-V, vSphere). We implement high availability.
- We offer proven and safe solutions for data backup and archiving for companies.
- We use solutions that increase server security (ESET) and enable centralization of the distribution of patches and updates for desktop computers (WSUS).
- We offer implementation and maintenance of professional e-mail solutions for companies in the client’s infrastructure (Microsoft Exchange Server).
- For each supported IT infrastructure, we prepare an IT monitoring system with automatic notifications about events and failures.
- We create complete documentation on the customer’s IT infrastructure along with a map of services and computer networks.
- We approach each company individually and proactively (we advise, formulate recommendations).
- We have a qualified team of IT engineers who constantly develop their competences, confirming them through certification with Exanet technology partners. Additionally, IT system administrators in our team are supported by very experienced IT project managers.
- We ensure the continuity of service (a team of engineers and Exanet organizational solutions guarantee redundancy and the certainty of constant care for the customer).
- We have the status of a partner with the largest IT companies in the world (Microsoft, Cisco, APC, Lenovo, Dell, Veritas, ESET, HP).
Continuity of server infrastructure operation
Our engineers’ priority is to ensure the continuity of servers and services as well as security. Experienced administrators observe the performance (operating parameters) of services.
UPS system power backup tests are carried out on a regular basis – both automatic and forced by the administrator. The condition of the IT system is verified.
Regular service work
Most often, scheduled service works are carried out once a month, including updates and system restart.
Service contracts and safety certificates
For devices used in the company’s server infrastructure, we recommend service contracts that provide support from manufacturers in the event of a potential hardware failure.
We secure not only the hardware in every aspect. We are comprehensively responsible for the maintenance of the server system, which is why we also manage security certificates.