We implement ESET anti-virus protection for servers. We implement Windows Software Update Services (WSUS).
Security of the server infrastructure
The server infrastructure in the company requires security measures that allow to identify and eliminate threats such as spam, malware, viruses, Trojans, phishing, network attacks, data theft.
Exanet recommends solutions increasing the level of security, which cover the entire IT infrastructure. We implement proven products and tools for our clients.
- Antivirus system (ESET).
- Update Distribution System (WSUS).
ESET for IT infrastructure protection
Exanet recommends ESET solutions
We want to promote effective solutions that increase the level of security and increase the comfort of managing IT infrastructure in organizations. Solutions must be able to detect advanced threats, block fileless and targeted attacks, and protect against data breaches.
We choose ESET because it has a strong position on the international market, combines high protection efficiency with imperceptible impact on workstations, uses machine learning and advanced threat detection technology, guarantees high quality of service and support in 38 languages.
We use solutions proven by us in practice
When we select solutions increasing IT security for a specific IT infrastructure, we use solutions that Exanet engineers have tested and can fully recommend.
- ESET Endpoint Security – comprehensive anti-virus protection, botnet protection, firewall, anti-phishing, website access control.
- ESET Endpoint Security for Android – protection of mobile devices including antivirus, anti-phishing and protection in case of device theft or loss. It does not burden the operating system.
- ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server – an antivirus that protects data stored on file servers against all types of threats.
- ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server – protection of e-mail against spam and malware.
Central management of ESET infrastructure – local console
Exanet’s experience shows that using the local ESET Remote Management Console (ESET Security Management Center) is a good solution to increase the level of security. ESET Security Management Center has many advantages.
- Remote administration of ESET solutions.
- Many configuration options.
- Update of the virus database over the LAN.
- Ease of license management.
- Personalized reports on the security status of endpoints.
- Administrator alerts regarding detected threats.
- Automation of response to detected threats.
- Notifications for computers not contacting the console.
Central management – cloud console
ESET Cloud Administrator allows for efficient management of ESET services for companies that cannot meet additional requirements related to the hardware infrastructure at their premises.
The service can be performed from anywhere in the world via a web browser. The implementation and configuration does not take much time. This solution is designed for companies with up to 250 computers.
Having an up-to-date operating system on end devices and using anti-virus protection are the basic principles of IT security
Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
Distribution of patches and security updates
WSUS is a system for distributing security patches and updates for the Windows operating system and Microsoft software used on end devices (servers and users’ computers).
Exanet’s experience confirms the many benefits of having a central, IT administrator-managed update distribution point.
There are many advantages to using WSUS
- Possibility to set a schedule for downloading and installing patches by the administrator.
- Ability to approve the fixes to be installed.
- Downloading updates from Microsoft to the WSUS server and distribution in the LAN (significant reduction of the Internet connection load, especially in the case of large companies).
- Ability to test patches and updates on a test group before changes are made to all endpoints.
- Remote management.
- Protection against unplanned upgrade of the operating system on user computers.
Increased user comfort thanks to WSUS
Using WSUS in the company’s IT system brings a huge benefit in the form of increasing the comfort of work of the company’s employees using end devices. The possibility of active management of updates by the administrator eliminates the difficulties related to, for example, the need to restart computers during the working day.
On the other hand, the opportunity to effectively control the status of updates on the computers used in the organization allows you to take responsibility for the protection and security that users need.
We invite you to cooperate with Exanet
- We have over 15 years of experience in designing, building and managing IT infrastructure in enterprises and public administration units.
- Exanet engineers are constantly improving their qualifications and obtaining certificates from suppliers of server and network solutions.
- We are a partner of Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, HPE, APC. The status of a partner confirms our commitment to the implementation of orders for customers taking into account the use of solutions offered by the above-mentioned manufacturers, and obliges us to follow the best practice principles defined by technology companies.
- In the Exanet team, we have areas of specialization (servers, computer networks), which enables the integration of server and network solutions.
- We offer comprehensive service – in addition to the implementation of security solutions for servers (ESET, WSUS), we can provide constant service in the field of managing the entire or selected parts of the IT infrastructure.
Please contact us
We are happy to answer your server security questions and present individually prepared solutions.
tel. 697 118 921, 61 851 2765; e-mail: email@example.comContact form