We implement virtualization solutions on servers based on Hyper-V and vSphere.
Multiple services on a single machine
Sever virtualization is a technology that enables many independent operating systems (so-called virtual machines) to run on a single physical machine (so-called host). For many years, server virtualization has been used in IT infrastructures of companies and institutions.
Exanet implements individually prepared server virtualization solutions for companies and provides maintenance and backup services for virtual machines.
Server virtualization brings many benefits
- Reduction of the costs of purchasing and maintaining the server park (electricity, cooling, space in the Data Center, server infrastructure).
- Better use of server resources.
- Limiting the mutual, adverse impact of services running in one operating system by separating them.
- Facilitated back-up copies of complete operating systems (virtual machines).
- Possibility of inexpensive infrastructure development to introduce elements of high availability (HA).
Exanet engineers have knowledge and experience resulting from many consolidations of physical environments to virtual environments for companies
Exanet provides services for clients
- Analysis of the physical environment and preparation of the virtualization project.
- Direct virtualization (migration with P2V tools, Physical-to-Virtual).
- Virtualization by transferring services to a new, virtualized operating system.
- Building a monitoring platform for hosts and virtual machines (as a tool for detecting potential problems in virtual environments).
- Analysis of the virtual environment for the detection of performance problems.
- Comprehensive analysis of the correct use of the licenses.
Virtualization is a very good solution
- Thanks to server virtualization, we can very quickly migrate a virtual machine (virtual server) to another host if necessary.
- The virtual machine does not depend on the physical parameters of the host.
- We can allocate resources for the virtual machine depending on the needs and on the fly.
- We have much more opportunities to ensure business continuity.
Qualified team of engineers
In the Exanet team we have qualified and experienced engineers specializing in server management and implementation of solutions such as server virtualization.
We constantly improve our qualifications through training and certification, which guarantees the provision of the highest quality services and the best practice defined by the manufacturers of server virtualization solutions.
Hyper-V is a virtualization platform prepared by Microsoft and released for the first time together with Windows Server 2008. Hyper-V can function as part of the Windows Server platform, as well as a standalone server (Hyper-V Server) or part of a cluster operating within Windows Failover Cluster services. The modified version of the Hyper-V virtualizer supports the Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service backend.
VMware vSphere is a very popular software offering advanced configuration options, especially recommended for fully virtualized implementations or in case of hybrid solutions. Depending on the needs of the IT system, you can choose from: vSphere Standard, Enterprise Plus, Operations Management Enterprise Plus. VMware vSphere is a set of solutions for managing, monitoring and configuring a virtual data center for companies.