We design, build and configure wireless networks for office, warehouse and industrial facilities.
Wi-Fi for office and warehouse facilities
Exanet from Poznań has extensive experience in designing and building Wi-Fi networks for companies and institutions throughout Poland and Europe. We prepare solutions for office, warehouse and industrial facilities.
Exanet’s projects for industry most often include the construction of wireless networks that are a communication medium for barcode terminals, also in buildings with difficult radio and environmental parameters (high-bay warehouses).
For office needs, we offer solutions that ensure constant and safe access to the LAN and the Internet, both for computers and a wireless telephone system based on IP communication.
The Exanet offer includes the following services
- We design a WLAN network.
- We carry out measurements of the propagation of wireless network signals in the places of the planned installation.
- We deliver, install and configure devices.
- We optimize the WLAN network.
- We provide services related to the integration of WLAN networks with RADIUS systems (802.1x, WPA2 Enterprise, Active Directory).
- We maintain and manage the WLAN network.
- We deliver and configure client devices, such as terminals or IP phones.
All systems installed by Exanet are highly scalable and are ready for quick expansion with new network segments or new services
Cisco solutions for businesses
Exanet’s product portfolio is based mainly on Cisco solutions. We are an authorized Cisco partner. Most of our projects are integrated WLAN systems based on wireless network controllers, enabling the connection of all services in one place and simplifying management.
WLAN controllers can support various types of access points, thanks to which we can operate both an office network and an industrial network from one controller. The use of controllers additionally enables the management of access points located in remote locations.
Advantages of Exanet Wi-Fi networks
- Safe and stable access to the company’s computer network / Internet.
- Access to the guest network, separated from the company’s resources, within the same hardware infrastructure as the company network (many SSIDs on one controller / AP).
- Business access for guests with authorization using temporary codes (Guest Portal – Lobby Ambassador).
- Automatic detection of access point failures and prevention of “holes” in the area covered by the signal.
- Automatic detection of disturbances and change of network parameters in order to avoid them.
- Automatic detection of high load of individual access points by users (the entire company in the conference room) and distribution of the load to adjacent points.
- Fast and reliable roaming (user transition from one access point to another without loss of connectivity) enabling business continuity, 802.11r / k / v.
Wi-Fi solutions in the latest standards
The solutions implemented by Exanet operate in two frequency ranges (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and in the latest available IEEE 802.11 standards.
The standard for 5GHz is currently used 802.11ac wave2 with speeds up to 2.3Gbps and new to the market 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) with speeds up to 5.38Gbps.
Wi-Fi networks for high bay warehouses
The network department in the Exanet team has extensive experience in the implementation of projects regarding Wi-Fi networks in high-bay warehouse facilities. We serve clients from Poland and neighboring countries. We build WLAN networks in industrial and logistics facilities.
We comprehensively support companies in the field of Wi-Fi networks, design, select access points and WLAN controllers, configure and prepare cabling, conduct cable measurements and implement security policies. We advise on the expansion, reconstruction of the network and do the reconfiguration of devices. We carry out tests and measurements of the existing computer network. We prepare a Wi-Fi network monitoring system for companies.
Examples of the implementation of a WiFi network by Exanet
The new standard for wireless networks, Wi-Fi 6
Higher operating speed and bandwidth
Exanet implements Wi-Fi 6, the next generation wireless standard, also known as 802.11ax. Wi-Fi 6 takes full advantage of the benefits of 802.11ac while providing greater performance, flexibility and scalability to increase the speed and bandwidth of WLAN.
The new quality of Wi-Fi networks for the company
- Cisco Wi-Fi 6 uses OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) technology, which enables AP to communicate with multiple client devices at any given time. The channels are divided into subchannels and the bandwidth for individual client devices is determined by the access point reserving RU’s (Resource Units).
- Catalyst 9100 APs gain control of uplink traffic. The access point controls when client devices can send data to the access point and what bandwidth they receive.
- TWT (Target Wake Time) technology optimizes the operation of WLAN networks when it comes to IoT devices that require communication only at selected times, in accordance with the adopted schedule. TWT saves device energy and extends battery life by turning off radio communication beyond the designated times for communication with the AP.
- BSS Coloring optimizes the work of the network, minimizing Common Channel Interference, making it possible to ignore devices working in a foreign SSID and within the range of our AP.
The benefits of the new Cisco Wi-Fi 6 technology
The Wi-Fi 6 solutions offered by Exanet provide comfort generated by constantly and consistently efficient wireless networks for users. The new 802.11ax standard enables more data to be transferred to more hosts than previous technologies.
Wi-Fi 6 achieves up to four times the throughput of 802.11ac. Better coverage and support for 2.4 GHz make Cisco Wi-Fi 6 an ideal solution for Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Cisco Wi-Fi 6 is the answer to most of the problems of wireless networks, especially for environments with high density or high needs for speed of operation and data transfer (office space, utility facilities, conference centers, etc.).
Built-in backward compatibility
As with past upgrades to the wireless standard, Wi-Fi 6 is backward compatible with previous technologies. 802.11ax access points work seamlessly with existing 802.11a / g / n or 802.11ac Wave 1 and Wave 2 devices.